Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gecko Galz April Guest Artist; PAM COLISIMO

This month Gecko Galz is pleased to share another wonderful paper crafting Artist Pam Colisimo. Her work is a lovely blend of imagination and classic style. So just who is Pam? well we thought it would be nice to let her tell you in her own words!

Hello my name is Pam...and I am a Scrapaholic........
I am a 'Mother' to 4 beautiful Daughters,
'Grand' Mother to 3 beautiful Granddaughters and 2 handsome Grandsons.
I love children and their unique perspective.
I have been scribbling books of thoughts and memories since I learned how to write.
I didn't know it was a form of scrap booking at the time,
but I have always put little word stories with my photo's.
I have been scrapping about 11 years .
As much as I love to scrap book,
my muse takes me to the altered side of this craft.
Thanks to The Gecko Galz, I am a very recent convert to using digital images.

Now we would like to share some of her stunning works with you, please enjoy them and be sure and visit her blog site to see all her stunning works!

Spring Domino Book
(she used Gecko Galz "Spring Maidens")

Butterfly Page
(She used Gecko Galz "Pretty Little Butterflies")

Peacock Card
(She used Gecko Galz "Too Tweet" digital stamps)

Little Bird House
(She used Gecko Galz "Secret Garden" papers & "Flower Fairies")

Spring Maiden Tag
(she used Gecko Galz "Spring Maiden" collage set)



To visit her blog site go to:



Have a Happy scrappy Day!
Gecko Galz

3 comments:

  1. All your projects are super.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam's work is wonderful and she is a lovely, warm lady! Love the Domino Book. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, really like you projects, great showcasing of the digi products. Your layout with the butteflies really caught my eye with all the layers and details
    ava

    ReplyDelete