Thursday, December 18, 2014

GECKO GALZ 17th TAG OF CHRISTMAS......Penny Walker

The Seventeenth Tag of Christmas
The Snow Queen
by
Penny Walker



PRODUCTS USED

Gecko Galz Snow Queen Collage Set
Geso
Micro fine glitter 
Tim Holtz Washi Tape
Ribbons
Gelatos in blue
Blue card stock
white card stock


HOW TO MAKE TAG

I created this tag by layering medium thick Geso to the edge

 over a stencil after drying I colored with several colors of blue

 Gelatos. I then applied Gesso to the bottom half of tag and

 sprinkled with micro fine glitter from my stash. I then layered

 TH washi tape colored with blue Gelato and layered them with

 plain washi tape. I then attached blue cardstock layered white

 ribbon from my stash onto white cardstock and then attached

 my image of Snow Queen.


Now go to Penny's blog and follow her or leave her a message on one of her post then email us at geckogalz2014@gmail.com
To claim your stamp of the day!
(this is only good today)
Happy Crafting

Gecko Galz

3 comments:

  1. Penny your tag is beautifully crafted. I love the bits of ribbon and fibers fringe that you created. The tag has an ethereal feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Penny! Love the texture you've got going on with the gesso and all the ribbons and fibers. What a beautiful frosty feel! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely - the colors, the textures - just perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete